I wrote your letter already. :) ❤
the upside about not having friends is that you can lose your phone for days and it makes no difference
Writing a clever text post and not getting any notes on it
fuck you, that was funny.
- 1: let's have sex
- 2: let's have sex
- 3: let's have sex
- 4: let's have sex
- 5: let's have sex
- 6: let's have sex
- 7: let's have sex
- 8: let's have sex
- 9: let's have sex
- 10: let's have sex
- 11: let's have sex
- 12: let's have sex
- 13: let's have sex
- 14: let's have sex
- 15: let's have sex
a girl on Facebook posted this picture
these are the comments
is this real life
Yep, same with Castro.
- A - If I'm in love.
- B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
- C - How long it's been since I've kissed.
- D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
- E - How many holes I have in my ears.
- F - Give me any options, like 'hot or cold?'
- G - The last person I said 'I love you' to.
- H - The last person I hugged.
- I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
- J - How old I am.
- K- What my full name is.
- L - If I have siblings.
- M - If I forgive betrayal.
- N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
- O - If I like my school.
- P - What kind of music I like.
- Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
- R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
- S - 2 habits.
- T- 5 things I love unconditionally.
- U - How many texts I send daily.
- V - 3 big dreams.
- W - An idol.
- X - If I've done something I regret very much.
- Y - If I like my town and why.
- Z - Ask any question you want.
- Bo Burnham: "Where are all the Sour Patch parents?"
- me everyday at any time to everyone ever: I'm so tired